Saturday IELTS Intensive Preparation Course
Do you need a special IELTS study plan?
We have private lessons available. Together we can design a special path for your IELTS training, contact us to make an appointment and let’s talk about your specific needs. Our teachers are more than happy to help you.
Or visit us at 100 Mayoral Drive, Auckland CBD. New Zealand.
Tel/Whatsapp: 027 53 09 495
IELTS Preparation Intensive Course in Auckland
The International English Language Testing System(IELTS) is the test of English language ability which is used for two main reasons:
- ACADEMIC: Qualify for advanced study (university, college etc)
- GENERAL TRAINING: Immigration or other general purposes
Language Hub wants to help you to improve your English skills; teaching you strategies to sit the IELTS exam and achieving your target score.
This course will help you to:
- Take an IELTS test with confidence.
- Get the IELTS score you need.
- Improve your English.
- Become familiar with the test format.
- Test yourself and get used to timed test conditions.
- Learn valuable English skills and strategies for taking the IELTS exam.
- Develop your English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
To be enrolled into our IELTS class students should meet the following criteria:
- Pass of IELTS exam at Level 4 or above or
- Pass on Language Hub’s internal IELTS test at intermediate level or above
Minimum term: 4 weeks
Classes are limited to 8 students
9th of May 2020
|10:00am to 11:00am||Listening|
|11:00am to 12:00pm||Reading|
|12:00pm to 1:00pm||Writing|
|1:00pm to 2:00pm||Speaking|
10am to 2pm
10am to 2pm
One on one IELTS session
Listening for some people becomes one of the harder parts of IELTS, but with the correct training and the correct practices, you will become a better listener, catch the information you need, following strategies and use them in real IELTS practices.
Vocabulary, comprehension and paraphrasing… yes everybody knows about it, but how to apply them into IELTS exam is the real challenge; our teachers will expose you to real exam conditions to make you feel comfortable and following the strategy to reach high marks.