IELTS Preparation Intensive course
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English test for work, study and migration.
Language Hub will help you to improve your English skills and strategies to sit the IELTS exam and to achieve your target score.
This course will help you to:
- Take an IELTS test with confidence.
- Get the IELTS score you need.
- Learn English.
- Become familiar with the test format.
- Test yourself and get used to timed test conditions.
- Learn valuable English skills and strategies for taking the IELTS exam.
- Develop your English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
To be enrolled into our IELTS class, the students should meet the following criteria.
- You need to proof you have at least an Intermediate level of English or
- You need to achieve over Intermediate level on Language Hub’s internal test.
|10:00am to 11:30am||Listening|
|11:30am to 11:45am||Break|
|11:45am to 1:00pm||Reading|
|1:00pm to 1:45pm||Lunch|
|1:45pm to 3:15pm||Writing|
|3:15pm to 3:30pm||Break|
|3:30pm to 5:00pm||Speaking|
*There is no enrolment fee or materials cost.
- One month minimum term – ongoing membership: You can cancel your IELTS course any time after 5 weeks.
- You can suspend your membership for up to six weeks if you’re going away.
- Classes are limited to 8 students
Do you have any questions?
|09 3071 202|
|+64 27 53 09 495|
|100 Mayoral Drive, Level 1, Auckland Chamber of Commerce Building, Auckland|
Language Hub IELTS Course Outline
The course aims to:
- Equip students with effective strategies and skills for taking the IELTS test;
- Provide materials for practice in all four areas of an IELTS test;
- Provide students with corrective feedback for improvement; and
- Facilitate students’ self-driven learning.
Listening and Speaking
NB: to all students:
- You have to take initiatives and complete the homework (listening, reading, and writing, which will be assigned via emails by the teacher before each Tuesday) by self-study before coming to class.
- A typed document of your writing draft needs to be shared with the teacher on your Google Docs no later than each Friday (for correction and improvement)
Meet your teachers
Peter is an Englishman whose professional career as an entrepreneur started in England when he began his own interior design company near London from which he gained valuable hands-on experience in all aspects of business.
After a change in family circumstances, he decided to make a radical change in his life and took a study course to become qualified TEFL teacher. He then moved to Japan, where he taught English to university students and company employees, as well as pursuing his lifelong hobby of karate.
During this time he gained extensive experience in TOEIC and IELTS study curriculum and test preparation.
After spending ten years in Japan, Peter and his wife decided to move to New Zealand where he has joined Language Hub as the teacher of the intensive IELTS course.
Calendar of IELTS exam in Auckland:
Visit the official IELTS website: http://www.ielts.org/
Book your IELTS Test now https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/find-a-test-location/location-list/new-zealand/auckland/tv
|2018 IELTS test dates||Test format|
|Saturday 7 July 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Thursday 19 July 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 21 July 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 28 July 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Thursday 2 August 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Saturday 11 August 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 18 August 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Saturday 25 August 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 8 September 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Thursday 13 September 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 15 September 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 29 September 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Thursday 11 October 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 13 October 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Saturday 20 October 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 27 October 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Thursday 1 November 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Saturday 3 November 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 10 November 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Saturday 17 November 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 1 December 2018||Academic and General Training|
|Saturday 8 December 2018||Academic only|
|Thursday 13 December 2018||Academic only|
|Saturday 15 December 2018||Academic and General Training|